No products in the cart.
You have within 3 days to inform us of your decision to return an item already purchased and paid for. Your return shall be approved if the item satisfies the following conditions,
- The item been returned is not the item intended to be purchased.
- The item to be returned is not in direct relations to what was ordered.
- The item(s) has not been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn and that all labels and tags are attached.
- The label to the item is not broken or destroyed. This is in exception to items which can only be confirmed by opening.
- The item has not been in your possession for not more than 7 days.
In View of the above, return of the following items shall strictly not be approved.
- Cosmetics and underwear/swimwear bottoms.
- Fruits and vegetables
- Liquid foods and fruits
- Canned and bottled drinks and beverages
- Meat and fish products of all kinds.
- Combs, blades and small cutting edges, tooth brushes and other toiletries.
FAQ ON RETURNS
- How do I return an item?
When you wish to make a return, communicate your intension to make a return to our customer service team by filling the returns form on our page. A customer service person will get back to you to make an arrangement on how you can make the return
2. Are there any special procedures my item goes through before the return is approved?
Your returned items are vigorously inspected by our agent closest to you to check if the item meets all return policies and inspection checks. Before it is approved.
3. What other conditions must i meet to return an item?
The original Packing Slip/Invoice must be enclosed with all returns or exchanges. We do not accept returns or exchanges without the original packing slip/Invoice. Completely fill the Return Form along with detailed instructions on how to return an item.
The return shipping fee of shall be bored by the customer plus an additional inspection fee of GHC5.95 inland or $5.95 for outside Ghana deductible from the credit of the returned merchandise. Ensure to produce the purchase invoice at the point of return. Returns without original invoices shall not be approved.
We recommend that all returns be sent with a traceable carrier such as USPS, UPS or FedEx if it is from outside Ghana. Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our warehouse. Myghmarket.com is not responsible for packages sent with a return label not provided by myghmarket.com.
4. How Do I get Refunds for online purchases?
Your refund will in most cases be issued to the same credit card you used for the original purchase. You will be credited for the cost of the item(s) less all applicable charges and cost of transfers. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
In some cases you may be allowed to choose your desired mode of refund transfers which are given on the return form.
5. How long does it take to get my refund?
It takes a maximum of 48hours from the time of approval and receipt of the returned item to process refund all monies on returned items.
6. Can I exchange the items with other items in the online store?
Fill out the Return and Exchange form and indicate the item(s) that you would like to exchange. Pack your exchange securely in the original package and attach the return label. Read the delivery note that comes with your package for more information.
We do not accept exchanges after 24 hours of the original purchase. All other conditions in the return policies apply here. A refund shall be made if the new item’s price is lower than the original item bought. Inspection cost is same as in return.
6. Order Cancellation
You may cancel your order any time before the order is processed. Once the order is shipped, you will receive, via email, a shipping confirmation that contains tracking information. Once a product is shipped, the Return and Exchange Policy will apply.
Myghmarket.com may cancel orders for any reason. Some common situations in which orders are cancelled may include:
- The item is out of stock and there are no plans of restocking it,
- pricing errors or
- credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution.